This weeks video is a fun one getting on the ice! Thankful to be able to train and get ice while interning here. A lot has been happening here and I'm excited to share my experiences.
FCA Hockey has started ‘the ripple effect’ on social media that you can learn from here https://www.nscacademy.org/the-ripple-effect/ A ripple can be caused when you drop a rock in water. An uncountable amount of ripples follow the rock from the surface of the water to the bottom where the rock stops, yet the impact is still felt. We can use this example when implying our faith in God and what Jesus has sacrificed for everyone. His ripple has been a mighty wave for thousands of years. The ripple we're talking about from the article started with me in Allen, Texas when I witnessed the ripples a player named Gary Steffes spread for the glory of God. I then followed the kneeling prayer at center ice in home rinks, and on the blue line in away rinks. I’ve been doing that now for over 6 years now and have many players joining me over the years. My siblings for one have done this, and in youth hockey in TX and New England have many teammates, coaches, parents, refs, zam drivers, y...
Comments
Post a Comment